The chef’s choice for pizza flour, this makes a fabulous pizza. Semolina is the purified milling of durum wheat. Semola is derived for the Latin word for flour, and semolina is the common name for this special flour. This ingredient adds structure and bite to homemade pasta and a small amount added to pastry dough adds a rustic character. A very necessary ingredient for Semolina bread. From Antimo Caputo in Naples. Semolina made from durum wheat is yellow in color and high in gluten. Semolina is recommended for homemade pasta, breads, and baking.(Brick not included).
LOWEST PRICE: $19.99
- PRODUCT OF ITALY: For generations, Caputo Flour has been the number one choice of the best pizza makers in Naples, the birthplace of the Neapolitan style pizza. Now for those who pursue the highest quality ingredients for their recipes, Caputo now offers
- PROFESSIONAL FLOUR: Caputo Semolina is 100% all natural flour, a culinary essential perfect for baking. Originating in Naples, Italy, our family company is dedicated to the gold standard of Neapolitan pizza flour established since 1924
- HIGH QUALITY : This additive free durum wheat is finely ground with semola’s signature yellowish tint and resistant and elastic gluten. Ideal for certain traditional pastas and breads, and wherever the distinctive color, texture and flavor characteristic
- A DIVERSE INGREDIENT: Our all natural ingredients and selected hard grain types are double milled and carefully crafted to help you produce gourmet breads, pasta, and pizza crusts with a rustic, traditional taste and slightly sweet, rich flavor.
- PERFECT TEXTURE: Different from our other flour types, semolina is more coarse in texture with a yellow buttery color and increased elasticity, ideal for fresh pasta. Comprised of high quality proteins and gluten, this product also bakes specialty breads