Stone Ground Organic Bread Flours
All of our bread flours are milled from hard red spring wheat grown in the northern plains, usually western North Dakota. We strive to purchase wheat that contains 14 percent protein and has a strong gluten content.
- STONE GROUND ORGANIC RYE FLOUR: Our rye flour is Non-GMO sourced whole grain and stone ground. It is low in gluten, but high in nutritional value.
- MIXES TO MAKE RYE BREAD: Mix our rye flour with our wheat flour to make a great loaf of bread! A tasty but dense loaf can be made with 100% rye flour for people who are sensitive to wheat. Make it in a bread machine or by hand for a great, fresh taste.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND KOSHER APPROVED: Kosher approved and Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, made from organic grains that are Non-GMO.
- NATURAL GRANITE MILLSTONES: These stones add to the quality, taste, and nutritional integrity of whole-grain flour. Due to the cooler temperatures of the stone milling process.
- RECOMMENDED STORAGE AND USE: Flour is not ready-to-eat and must be thoroughly cooked before eating to prevent illness. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.