The Henckels International CLASSIC 8″ Chef’s Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Chop potatoes, dice apples, mince shallots and slice salmon effortlessly.
High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knife’s fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
SALE PRICE: $62.99
Regular Price: $109.00 (save 42%)
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Handle length – 4.72 inch. Product assembled in Spain. Blade sourced from Germany
- VERY DURABLE: Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- PRECISE CUTTING: Professional, satin finished blade boasts Precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
- BALANCED BLADE: Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- MULTIPURPOSE KNIFE: Large sized 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- PROTECTIVE BOLSTER: Full bolster provides weight and ensures safety
- Handwash with mild cleanser; lifetime warranty