The Henckels International CLASSIC 8″ Chef’s Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Chop potatoes, dice apples, mince shallots and slice salmon effortlessly.
High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knife’s fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
SALE PRICE: $58.60
Regular Price: $109.00 (save 46%)
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high quality German stainless steel. Handle length – 4.72 inch
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin finished blade boasts Precision cutting and is finely honed for long lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple rivet handle gives balance and comfort
- Dishwasher safe
- Large sized 8 inch multipurpose chef’s knife for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Product assembled in Spain. Blade sourced from Germany
- Made of stain resistant carbon steel that’s hot drop forged for durability
- Triple riveted handle surrounds a full tang
- Full bolster provides weight and ensures safety
- Handwash with mild cleanser; lifetime warranty