We believe that every product should be designed for the ideal combination of joy and function, in balance with nature and produced with ethics at the center of all. We design kitchen and home textiles, made with upcycled denim and cotton, to look beautiful, be top performing and as sustainable as possible. Our manufacturing process uses minimal water and energy to create products that all can love. For every kilogram of upcycled fabric used, 20,000 liters of water are saved!
- BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL, SUSTAINABLE Rustic Placemats made with Upcycled Denim and Cotton, with a stylish pocket for placing cutlery or napkins. Beautifully designed for casual dining, elegant table setting, farmhouse table decor, rustic weddings and celebrations, and daily use at home.
- CIRCULAR, SUSTAINABLE DESIGN. Our Striped and Blue Placemats are made with fibers that jeans manufacturers and yarn mills discard as waste. For every kg of upcycled material we use, we save 20,000 liters of water!
- PREMIUM QUALITY, EXCEPTIONALLY CRAFTED. Our Placemats for Kitchen Table are made with thick, durable cotton fabric, and carefully cut and sewn by hand. They’re a perfect match to our Cotton Napkins for gifts
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE. Just throw your Modern Placemats in the wash for easy cleaning. Machine wash cold, with like colors only, with no bleach. Expect natural cotton fibres to shrink at first wash, and to wrinkle after washing. Ironing is recommended. Handwashing is preferred.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We truly want you to enjoy our products, so if for any reason you don’t love your MEEMA Cotton Placemats, we offer a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked.