Precision Stamped German Steel
Manufactured in Germany, ZWILLING TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of high-quality German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise on sharpness. The proprietary special formula NO STAIN steel has been perfected for over 288 years and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
Razor Sharp Ice-Hardened Blade
These ice-hardened FRIODUR blades start sharper, stay sharper longer, and have remarkable chip and corrosion resistance. This blend of premium steel and engineering expertise boasts impressive strength and sharpness, so you can enjoy precision prep work for a lifetime. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp.
Easy To Care For – Dishwasher Safe
Quick and easy kitchen clean-up is as important to us as it is to you. While it is always recommended to hand-wash in order to retain a knife’s optimum cutting edge for as long as possible, all TWIN Signature knives are dishwasher safe. Corrosion and chip-resistant NO STAIN steel adds up to impressive durability.
Ergonomic, Triple-Riveted Handle
The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo – the symbol of the finest in knife-making – is both durable and stylish. This comfortable, polymer-based handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang. Boasting an ergonomic design that ensures fatigue-free cutting every time, these knives are ideal for everyday use.
SALE PIRCE: $369.99
Regular Price: $846.00 (save 56%)
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Zwilling special formula steel, Precision stamped blades; Traditional, 3 rivet Design is embedded with Zwilling logo, Made in Germany
- TOUGH BLADE: FRIODUR blade, ice hardened to 57 Rockwell Hardness
- SHARP EDGE: Hand sharpened and polished, Laser controlled edge
- PRECISE CUTTING: 15-degree angle on each side (10 degree on Santoku’s)
- DISHWASHER SAFE: (Hand washing recommended)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG: One-piece stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength